Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Pregnancy Update

How far along? 32 Weeks


Total weight gain/loss: gain 20 lbs…? – haven’t weighed myself this week. We’ll see at the doctor next week! I assume it’s up and up!!
Maternity clothes? Yup. But, I’m still rockin my non-maternity skinny jeans. Finally, filling out maternity shirts/dresses with my bump!
Stretch marks? Nope - PTL. Hello cocoa butter, lotion and stretch mark cream. I see you twice a day!
Sleep: Lately – CRAP. Unfortunately, waking up to pee can be numerous at times.
Best moment this week: maternity photos with Cari Dugan. I cannot wait to see how they turned out. We ended up going to Tracy and Elizabeth’s house in Jordan and playing around their farm and with Elizabeth’s antiques. So. Much. Fun.
Have you told family and friends: Well known info.
Miss Anything? Sleep. Sushi. Beer.
Movement: Baby M is a MOVER! She’s gotten into a habit of waking me up at night.
Food cravings: Nope.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Beside Jeremy’s fond habit of fake vomit noises, nope.
Have you started to show yet: Feeling more and more massive by the day!
Gender: Girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Inny… still holding on !
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: …does sleepy count?
Looking forward to: Thanksgiving.


No comments:

Post a Comment