· First time eating real food! You ate yams at dinner with Mommy and Daddy. You sat begging so Mommy finally caved and gave you a bite. Then, you kept begging and begging for more!
· First hike outside. You loved trumping through the woods with Daddy in the Baby Bjorn. You are enthralled with trees and everything that moves; birds, animals, the wind…
· First time in the Johnny Jumper! YOU LOVE it. J It’s so fun for Mommy and Daddy to watch.
· Talking to Sasha. You called out to Sasha as she walked passed you! You were in the Johnny Jumper and called out to the dog. You’ve really begun to find you voice. It’s adorable. Sometimes when you
yell speak louder than you’ve expected, you startle yourself. J
· First BBQ! It wasn’t anything too exciting and it was a full-fledged outdoors thing because the night ended up cold, but we had a BBQ with church friends. You enjoyed all the attention you received. J
· Second set of footprints were stamped on Saturday, April 21st.
· Your first official giggle fest! You were cracking up when Liz Edenfield held you and Jade entertained you. It was super cute. You got these belly laughs that were so cute, made me want to record it so I could listen to it forever!
· First Going Away Party. You were excited to see Auntie Mandy, but almost as sad as Mommy about the party. ;) Auntie Mandy and Uncle Austin are moving to Florida for the Air Force. We went to their Surprise Going Away Party.
You ARE the best!