Monday, November 7, 2011

Nursery - Work-In-Progress





A work in progress is DEFINITELY what the nursery is! The room is quite in shambles at the moment (ok - there's a twin be setting in the middle of the room, the closet is stuffed to the brim, the dresser and changing table are sitting in the hallway, our house is a wreck!). But I hope to get the last of the painting completed in the next day, hang pictures, get a new light, etc… and then finally put the furniture back in place. For now, it’s going to be a bit cramped with a twin bed and dresser + baby furniture (crib, changing table) in the room. But realistically, she will probably sleep in her bassinet until she is about 3-4 months and only fits in the crib.






Here’s a sneak peek. I took these last night, it was dark and it’s hard to tell the color that well. But the walls are a light grey. I hung the curtains my Grandma made up. I love how they turned out! Awesome. J
I cannot wait to get the pictures, fabric hoops, shelves, etc... hung up. I couldn't sleep last night. All I wanted to do was get up and start decorating. Absolutely ridic! But, this is the fun part! Where you finally pu the room together and see all of your ideas come into shape. I hope Petal loves how her room turns out. Because, it's been a lot of effort and thought put into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment