|Fun Fall Day!|
· Reagan is fiercely competitive, she and Chris cannot handle game night, except playing on the same team. I hate to admit this flaw strength of mine, but I shall. Thank you to my Goodmanson jeans.
· Chris is a stay-at-home-dad who left his job to watch Amy, he was previously very successful at his job.
· Chris is now going back to work. Jeremy, too is signing a contract for a new job… both, hesitation about losing their time with their daughters.
· Reagan had issues going back to work and balancing motherhood. Weird, I never felt like that. Ever. Ok, don’t judge!
· Post baby realignment to life had its bumps for Chris & Reagan, but doesn’t every relationship? Right? RIGHT?
· As Jeremy rose to daddy duties, he mistakenly stepped on this OCD, independent Mama’s toes. Remember Reagan and the junk door? We never had that fight. We just fought about messing up the organized junk drawer.
· Jeremy complains about the lack of POPS groups. Chris struggles to find Daddies to connect with.
· Remember the “couple friends”. Yeah, we do too…
· Baby Fever. It comes and goes.
· Oh home office. Yes, it is interesting to have Jeremy “work” from home. Sigh…