Monday, October 17, 2011

Thank You!

A very big THANK YOU to everyone who came out to my baby shower on Saturday. Jeremy, Petal and I were extremely blessed. Petals is going to be stylish, well read and well taken care of! J I’ll post some pictures of what we were given later tonight or tomorrow…


I’m especially thankful for Mandy and Samarah who hosted the shower for me. It was a great shower and I really enjoyed every moment. A huge “Thank You” to Jessica Brister as well. She flew up to MN for the weekend (making for almost a week away from her husband as he had been out of town) and suffered through a weekend with me. With me being pregnant, going to bed early, sick and super busy. Our CRAZY busy weekend was filled with not only with the shower but a 4 hour birthing class which she sat through and a birthday party for Jackson and Claire. J She’s now well prepared to birth and child and host a chaotic children birthday party. Lol… I’m blessed to have such amazing friends in my life. I wouldn’t be where I am today, without their love, support and friendship.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I was so happy to see that you had a new post today! I can't wait to see pics of your shower loot too :)

    ReplyDelete