Sunday, October 2, 2011

Baby Update

How far along? 27 Weeks (oh my goodness!!!)


Total weight gain/loss: gain 8 lbs - at last I weighed in
Maternity clothes? Yup. Officially in most everything maternity... with the exception of my skinny jeans. Still rockin those with a hair tie. :)
Stretch marks? Nope - PTL. Lets hope that continues!
Sleep: Sleep depends on how tired I am, how often I pee, etc... mostly it's been decent tho.

Best moment this week: registering at Target with Mandy. :)
Have you told family and friends: Yup. Told friends, family, Embassy and finally told my new job! My boss wasn't... thrilled, but she can't say/do much about it.
Miss Anything? Sushi, Beer. Horseback riding in the fall leaves.
Movement: ALL. THE. TIME. Baby M is a MOVER!
Food cravings: This week all I've wanted is a rotisserie chicken salad with the dressing on the side and an order of corn bread from Red Stone. YUM!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope – thankfully!
Have you started to show yet: Preg-a-saur-us!
Gender: Girl. But, I'm still freakin thinking it might be a boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on the day and what's happened. I'll say, I am more easily sad or upset than ever before in my life.... oh hormones...

Looking forward to: My baby shower Oct 15 - Jessica Brister visiting for the weekend!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment