Monday, October 10, 2011

Hello 3rd Trimester!

Great to meet you Third Trimester! Although, I feel as though you have come far too quickly! I'm not quite prepared for you! I went to the doctor today. Everything is great. Petal's heartbeat was in the 140's. She wasn't thrilled with the doctor poking and prodding, trying to see her position (breach as always). Glucose test today. Results tomorrow... praying everything is in the clear. Hemoglobin test today - everything was good.



How far along? 28 Weeks – 3rd trimester!



Total weight gain/loss: gain 14 lbs. I have gained FAR too much weight in the past month! Ugh
Maternity clothes? Yup. Still rockin my non-maternity skinny jeans.
Stretch marks? Nope - PTL.
Sleep: Lately – CRAP.
L This is ridic! Don’t you need sleep to prepare for your baby’s arrival?!
Best moment this week: well, I guess it wasn’t a “moment” but it was the beautiful weather we had all last week… unfortunately, the upcoming week isn’t looking so fab. I'm not sure if this was on my last list, but my new niece has been a joy (from afar) for the past week. :) It's going to be great to meet her in two months!
Have you told family and friends: Family and friends know… my new co-workers are slowly but surely “figuring” it out. Obvi, I’m UBER preggo!
Miss Anything? Sushi, Beer. Horseback riding in the fall leaves. This continues on from last week…
Movement: Baby M is a MOVER!
Food cravings: Nope. Nothing unusual
Anything making you queasy or sick: Jeremy “fake” throwing up to make me sick. Glucola for my glucose test. It made me nauseous for the last four hours.
L
Have you started to show yet: I feel GINORMOUS!
Gender: Girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: pretty much the same all week. I wasn’t overly up and down emotionally – I just remained the same all week.
Looking forward to: My baby shower Oct 15 - Jessica Brister visiting for the weekend!!! :) 4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment