Monday, October 10, 2011

Autumn is... or isn't Upon Us?


Well, it's Autumn in MN but we've had usually warm weather - 80's-90'sF! And I've loved EVERY minute of it. :) I'm SO not ready for true cold Fall weather nor Winter... Partially, because I want MN Summers to last all year long (well, I'd take a couple months of Autumn and a miniscule time (just December?) of Winter). I have also wanted to keep Winter at bay because that means Petal will be here! I'm so not ready to give up my little sleep I get! I have WAY too much to do to get ready for Petal’s arrival! This weekend Jeremy and I went with some of our friends to the Severs Corn Maze. It was so warm out, almost hot! Which seemed strange to be picking our pumpkins and staring at Fall décor. But, it was a blast. Here’s me and my approx. pumpkin bump. J

No comments:

Post a Comment