Monday, September 12, 2011

Week 24


How far along? 24 Weeks


Total weight gain/loss: gain 8 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yup, but still at this weird stage where I can’t really wear regular clothing, but maternity clothes are too big
Stretch marks? Nope - PTL
Sleep: Sleeping depends on the night. Some nights fitful sleep, others decent – like last night!
J
Best moment this week: last week at Embassy Suites!
Have you told family and friends: Yes! Haven’t told my new job yet! Eeeek!
Miss Anything? Sushi, Beer. This could potentially be my answer every week, especially since football season has begun.
Movement: ALL. THE. TIME. Baby M is a MOVER!
Food cravings: Nothing really. I haven’t wanted anything abnormal this past week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope – thankfully!
Have you started to show yet: looking chubby for sure!
Gender: Girl. But, I’ve had several dreams she is a he since our ultrasound and our Pastor told Jeremy it was a boy this past weekend. OMG! Then I finished the mobile yesterday and Jeremy said it was great, unless we have a boy!
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Last week – Sad (Jeremy was gone over a week)! This weekend – Happy! My husband was home!!
J
Looking forward to: Getting the nursery finished. Just Between Friends baby sale on Wednesday with my sister and friend Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment