Thursday, September 1, 2011

A Change Will Do You Good


"A change would do you good


A change would do you good"


Thank you Sheryl Crow!



I can't share too much yet, but I wanted to ask for your prayer and support. Jeremy and I have some major changes going on in our lives... beside baby "M" (as if that isn’t enough). We are really excited for all that God has in store and following His plan for our lives! Hopefully in the next week, I’ll be able to dish about this exciting news.



These are some things we are standing on:


“The steps of a good man are ordered of the Lord. He delights in every detail of their lives.” Psalm 37:23



“For I know the plans I have for you, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11.



“And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose.” Romans 8:28




Thanks for all of your love, support and friendship. We are truly blessed to have such great family and friends. J


1 comment: