Monday, April 9, 2012

He is Risen!

A picture of atonement:Next year I will be very excited to talk more indepth about Jesus' love and sacrifice with our baby love. We told her about his sacrifice and unconditional love this year, but she was much more interested in the boob and stuffed Zebra in her hand at the time. I am loving continuing and creating new traditions for our family to enjoy and learn from.

I found this post to be very intriguing and definitely something I might start as a tradition. http://www.flythroughourwindow.com/2009/04/try-this-holy-week-cookies/

The linnked blog provides step by step instructions with Bible references on how to make these "Empty Tomb" cookies. I can't wait to do this... maybe Cari and I will do a joint cookie baking day on Good Friday night or something...

No comments:

Post a Comment