Monday, December 5, 2011

Baby Update

How far along? 36 Weeks


Total weight gain: 25 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yes.

Stretch marks? Nope. Still thanking God every morning/night when I inspect my large (and growing and stretching) belly!
Sleep: terrible. I’ve begun to have a lot of pain in my… low abdomen – pubic bone/hip bones (I feel like I’m OLD or obsese!)/vajayjay area (not in there, but just my tendons, bones and muscles in that general region), so any movement made is quite difficult and painful.
Best moment this week: making exchanges/returns to Target and Babies R US with all my duplicate shower gifts. Feels fabulous to have that taken care of and to have purchased our final “needs” with that money! Here’s to hoping we truly have everything we need for the first few weeks of Baby M’s life!

Miss Anything? I miss wearing footie Christmas pajamas. I was at Target with my mum and I had sad moment seeing their women’s footie pajamas (I clearly) cannot rock. Or maybe I can… Snowboarding. We got some awesome snow this past Sat and I can’t really enjoy it!
Movement:
all the time. Thanking God for this! She’s healthy!
J
Food cravings: Does sushi still count? Good thing I’m getting a crab crunch roll at 5:15 PM tonight. Bring on Happy Hour with two of my favorite ladies!
Anything making you queasy or sick: all of the venison my husband has brought home/processed in our house. Just the thought of it right now makes me gag! Yuck.
Gender: Girl-o! It better be! With all the girly crap clothes and décor in her room, she better not turn out to be a boy!
J
Labor Signs: Lost my mucus plug, random contractions… just waiting on the real deal now!

Symptoms: Lots of aches and pains at this point, feeling slightly swollen in general. Possibly retaining water… or just getting FAT. But really I can’t complain a whole lot. I’m not dealing with wetting OR pooping my pants (like someone I know just did!!),
Belly Button in or out? Flat and weird looking! I had a terrible dream that my belly ring ripped out this weekend… yet I still haven’t taken it out. It’s not sore or bothering me… so I figure why not leave it in?
Wedding rings on or off? Band – on, engagement ring – off. Yay to retaining water the last week! I don’t quite have cankles and I’m praying they don’t come on!
Happy or Moody most of the time: ups and downs. Just need to get my life prepared for this child and I’m good to go.
J
Looking forward to: Christmas. Petal’s arrival. Jeremy’s sister, Jessi, and little Aubrey coming in town – Dec 15! Getting a Christmas tree and finally decorating our house for Christmas… I only have a wreath on the front door. Nothing else has been done! (too busy with the nursery, I suppose)


No comments:

Post a Comment