Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Baby Nursery




Now that we know WHAT we are having, it makes the whole planning for a baby much easier! Biggest task – NURSERY.



I know I don’t want a big girly all pink nursery or completely white nursery (the baby is going to dirty that up, right quick!). I want something fun, exciting and stimulating for the baby. But, our baby room is quite tiny. I need to decide what to do about the twin bed that is in there right now. Originally, I thought I might keep it in that room for visitors and such, but I just might move it downstairs. We’ll see. Here are some nursery ideas I love.











I'm loving the grey walls, maybe that's what I need to do!
How adorable is this owl mobile!?

I love how easy these fabric spools covered in fabric decorate a wall!






One of my favorite places to browse baby ideas is www.ontobaby.com, courtesy of the same lovelies that bring you www.theweddingchicks.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment