· Running about the house in the walker
· Laughter. It fills our house and echos off of the walls. It makes Mama so happy.
· Being silly and laughing about it, you pull funny (or at least to you) pranks and laugh about doing whatever it is you’ve done.
· You visited the cabin and played in the water the ENTIRE day Saturday… only took breaks for naps! The weather was gorgeous and you were blissfully happy.
· Almost every Saturday was spent at Lifetime pool with Auntie Gracie. You shyly watch others swim and play in the pool, until you’re comfortable. T hen, you are unleashed and swim about! Your little legs cannot move fast enough, your arms splash about. It makes me happy to see you enjoying it so much.
· You’ve begun to recognize other people, not just Mama and Daddy. Auntie Gracie is a favorite of yours. Just hearing her voice on the phone makes you smile!
· Teeth… are both the joy and pain in our lives. You’ve gotten one fully through and the other has made it’s appearance just above your gums, but not enough to be utilized yet.
· You love to eat! Carrots, broccoli and peaches are your favorites. You like rice cereal. You dislike peas… but eat them when you’re hungry!
· Sitting up and moving around are you accomplishments. You’ve begun to roll a few rolls about the room (wherever we are) to see what’s going on and what you might discover.