Friday, June 15, 2012

Five Months!

·         Your first Mother’s Day, Mommy’s Birthday and Mommy & Daddy’s Anniversary.  You and Daddy did Mommy good!  J  Mommy and Date went on a hott date to Jax Café for our Anniversary – Grandpa and Grandma Menz watched you.  You had your first bedtime at their house.  You didn't want to go to sleep... you refused until almost midnight.  Oh, love... you're going to be tough on us, aren't you?
·         Your. Voice. Is. Loud.  On Saturday, May 12th you discovered yelling.  You and Mommy were laying on the ground reading  a book and you began to yell at it… and haven’t stopped since!
·         Holding your own bottle.
·         Scooting around.  Although you haven’t master crawling, you’ve mastered the back scoot.  The other day, you were on your play mat and I couldn’t find you… until I heard your yell – coming from beneath the coffee table!  You were laughing away under there.  A whole new world to explore!
·         You head your first Harp!  Daddy went on an insurance job and brought you. You woke up and the Mom played her harp for you.  Daddy said you were in awe!  I hope you learn to play the harp someday.  Ode to your name and because it’s so beautiful to listen to.
·         Your first trip to the cabin!  You’re SUCH a big girl!  I am proud to bring you to a place that has brought amazing memories and lifelong experiences to my life.  It’s a place I cherish and pray you enjoy for many years!
·         First and second (and several more) times to the Zoo! You loved the animals.  You stare in awe, which makes me soo, so proud that you’ve already begun to recognize the amazing creatures in this world. 

I am so thankful for you, Harper Kendall.  God has truly blessed us in giving us to chance to share life with you.  Your strength is already visible.  I pray daily that you would grow to have a heart that seeks Him and learns to trust Him from a young age.  I pray you are king and honest, a good friend.  I cannot begin to remember rlife before you.  It’s as if you’ve always been here… life was really missing you before, wasn’t it?  I can’t wait to watch you learn more in the next few months.  I know you’re going to blow us away!

I call you are healthy, whole, wise and happy. 

We believe:
You ARE smart.
You ARE beautiful.
You ARE important.
You ARE special.
You ARE the best!

(this post has been sitting in cue, who knows why??)

No comments:

Post a Comment