Sunday, October 16, 2011

Baby Update

How far along? 29 Weeks


Total weight gain/loss: gain 18 lbs – I think, I’m guestimating from how much crap I ate this weekend!
Maternity clothes? Yup. But, I’m still rockin my non-maternity skinny jeans.
Stretch marks? Nope - PTL.
Sleep: Lately – CRAP. I’ve come down with a cold, and can barely sleep
L
Best moment this week: my baby shower + Jessica Brister in town for the weekend. It was fabulous to have her around, she’s the best! Then, my four hour nap today afternoon lying in the sun on my bed cuddled up with Jeremy!
Have you told family and friends: I’m pretty sure basically everyone knows!
Miss Anything? Sleep. Sushi. Beer.
Movement: Baby M is a MOVER!
Food cravings: Nope.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Still feeling a bit ick since the glucose test… and now adding getting sick on top of it hasn’t helped.
L
Have you started to show yet: Pregasaurus!
Gender: Girl.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Inny… barely holding on !
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: moodiness comes with the sickness
Looking forward to: going to bed early tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment